I'm a covering bookmark addict. My browser based bookmarks were way out of line. Now I've kicked the habit and joined del.icio.us where I can tag my Internet resources like mad.
My network name is wiredinstructor. Add me to your network and I'll do the same. That way we can browse each others lists and make those serendipitous finds!

You are all invited to share your delicious network names here!

~ Dennis

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dennis,

I keep my del.icio.us links in tact by using Diigo, the most under-rated and highly valued resource related to tagging and organizing the web that I use. I invite you to check it out and let me know your thoughts.

My username for both is epaxton. And, thanks for this great invite to connect via our links.

Ellen
Thanks for the link to Diigo Ellen. I'm watching the flash demo right now. I added you to my del.icio.us network too!

Thanks for the reply and the links!

Den
Hello
Just joined this group and thought I'd add my bookmarks here too.

My del.icio.us user name is jewelwg

They are somewhat eclectic I have to admit, with the most recent being to do with Web 2.0 and social networking online as I have just completed a dissertation on that subject, but I am also very keen on e-learning and have just applied for a post as e-learning support officer at my local Higher Ed College (UK).

Part of the job would entail assisting teaching and lecturing staff to convert their teaching materials to electronic format and upload them all to a VLE..in the case of this college they use Blackboard, but my daughter's High School uses Moodle to good effect...and it is free of course.

Anyway...hope you find some of my bookmarks useful and I am sure I will be madly saving loads of yours!!
Julia, thanks for sharing your del.icio.us links. It's great fun to cruise through your thoughtful choices.

Here's the link for my web2.0 tagged bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/wiredinstructor/web2.0

See you online!

Dennis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service