Hello. Just a quick query. I'm wondering if anyone here has an iPhone. I know the phone features are really great, but I was hoping some of you could tell me about the AT&T service. How are you finding the service, and what is web browsing like over the EDGE network? Thanks everyone.

Tags: iphone

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I have an iPhone and LOVE it! I actually unlocked my phone because I am not a fan of the AT&T service. I am using T-Mobile with no problems. Check out www.myiphonetricks.com for tips on the iPhone and how to unlock it.
Love it...Love it...Love it... I am an AT&T customer and the service has been fine in my area. The EDGE network seems as fast at the 3G one was on my Blackjack. However, I know the Windows Mobile software on my Blackjack wasn't the best. When possible I connect to wifi and surfing the web is almost as fast as on my computer. I haven't unlocked my phone ( I am too much of a rule-follower for that), but many of my friends have successfully unlocked their iPhones.
Having a real, normal web browser totally compensates for the relatively slower network. I really only feel the lag when downloading large e-mails and trying to watch YouTube videos (which I shouldn't be doing anyway).

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service