Steve Hargadon's Discussions (933)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"What I love about your comparison with Ender's Game (wasn't it Ender and his sister…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #3: Do we need to start teaching "digital citizenship?"

4 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"If John Seely Brown is right, our education system will have to fail before it can c…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #4: Are the formal structures of education changing because of online learning, and what roles can Web 2.0 software play in those changes?

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Scott

"Well, I have to wonder how much of this is the result of there not being a really co…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #5: Technology decision-making in schools: The divide between IT and the classroom, and why is it so hard to implement new technologies in education?

7 Sep 13, 2007
Reply by GrahamH

"Great stuff. I like Dr. Muir's solution."

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #7: The conflict between school security issues and the innovative technologies of Web 2.0

3 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Yes, certainly the conversations I am having with my kids about the uses of technolo…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #8: Publicly shared lives: how transparent should students lives be, and is it appropriate for students to be "clickable?"

2 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Michael: So, I know that we are probably talking about "Google ad" kind of stuff in…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #6: How much commercialization should be allowed in the classroom and in the school?

4 Sep 18, 2007
Reply by Qvistar

"Anne: it seems applications/platforms like Ning can provide opportunities for self-g…"

Steve Hargadon replied Sep 5, 2007 to Panel Topic #9: The training gap--professional development and rapid technological change. How do we train a huge workforce in skills that are just being understood?

4 Sep 7, 2007
Reply by Anne Fox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service