I just worked on a new PD library for my company. Its an online training resource to help educators integrate technology in the classroom with Web 2.0 tools. We also incorporated a Curriculum Integration Plan for each teacher. The PD topics include: Blogs, Wikis, Podcasting, Video Sharing, Photo Sharing, Interactive Whiteboards.

If anyones interested in learning more, just let me know! I don't deal with getting it out to school districts, I work in development of it. But I could pass you the information to talk to someone who could help get it in your district.

Tags: 2.0, PD, Web, blogs, itc, podcast, training, wiki

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to talk to you about this, too. I am developing several training sessions and seeing your Curriculum Integration Plan could help me articulate some concepts better.
Hi Lisa,

I work for an Ed Tech organization that does professional development for school districts. I'd love to share your PD resources with some of the districts we work with. Thanks!

Abby

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service