Cloud Computing is the process of taking off the shelf software like Microsoft Word and putting it online on "the Cloud," or the Internet. Every major software company has already made a commitment to pushing applications to the cloud including Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, etc...

I started my career working as a Technical Director for an Adult Education research company. I learned the value of developing technology that facilities the needs of an adult learners. Now I am a Web 2.0 web developer that has developed a PD platform on the Cloud. The advantage of it is that you can create and deliver training to each other and all you need is a valid email address to add learners to your classroom. http://www.dojolearning.com.

I think that Cloud Computing is the inevitable future of the Internet. Many Venture Capitalist companies are funding these businesses. Has Cloud Computing reached the workplace vernacular? Just wanted to share my company and my thoughts about cloud computing.

Tags: 2.0, Cloud, Computing, Development, Dojo, Learning, Professional, Web

Views: 11

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service