Hello,
I'm new here to Classroom 2.0. I teach grade6 math and science in NB Canada. I teach four units Variety of Life, Electricity, Flight and Space. What types of activities are going on?

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shaun,
I've just found the Science group and thought I could share my blog: Technoscience at http://www.brittgow.globalteacher.org.au . I teach Year 7 Maths and Science, Year 9 Science and an Off Campus Program as well as Year 11/12 Environmental Science.
At present we are doing three-minute science videos for an Australian competition (Year 9) and "Separating Mixtures" in year 7.
Hi Shaun,
I loved the links on your wiki - Breathing Earth and the "Story of Stuff" video. We do a unit on Life Cycle analysis with VCE environmental science that the video will be a great introduction to.
What other things do you have planned for Year 8 Science?
After we finish year 7 Separating Mixtures I have a student teacher coming in to do some cells, classification and ecology with them.
Have you got any of your safety videos on-line? I'm having trouble getting students to plan and storyboard their work - they want to go straight into filming.
Regards, Britt Gow.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service