Julie's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I truly see the effect that my aides and I have during center time when we engage in…"

Julie replied Mar 19, 2010 to Chapter 9 Play: The Crucible of Learning

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I agree with Kristie that giving students the resources to figure out things confide…"

Julie replied Mar 4, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"I agree with Jane that we as early child hood educators need to nurture our student’…"

Julie replied Feb 22, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"Now that we are finally back in school it was great to see the students again, but s…"

Julie replied Feb 16, 2010 to Einstien Never Used Flash Cards Ch. 4 Language the Power of Babble

10 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"When looking back on this chapter, I felt that I was making so many connections to o…"

Julie replied Feb 16, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I agree that learning math through manipulatives and play is an excellent way to int…"

Julie replied Jan 27, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flashcards...Chapter 3. Playing with numbers, How children learn about Quantity

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I've really enjoyed reading this book so far because I feel like it offers a great i…"

Julie replied Jan 19, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"Similar to Janet's post, I know that simply telling my pre-k students what the objec…"

Julie replied Mar 17, 2009 to Setting the Objective - I Don't Get It!

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Lindsay Francese

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service