Sue Castellano's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the section "Play 101." I think we see the five attributes of play during our…"

Sue Castellano replied Mar 21, 2010 to Chapter 9 Play: The Crucible of Learning

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I was struck by the author's citation of the report form the society for Research in…"

Sue Castellano replied Mar 7, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"As I was waiting for my daughters at their music lessons this afternoon (violin and…"

Sue Castellano replied Feb 22, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"It would be great to live in Lake Wobegon, as the author says, with all of the "abov…"

Sue Castellano replied Feb 22, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"It's so easy for parents to get sucked into the race to achieve more better faster!…"

Sue Castellano replied Feb 16, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"Besides finding this chapter on language development fascinating, I found myself thi…"

Sue Castellano replied Feb 16, 2010 to Einstien Never Used Flash Cards Ch. 4 Language the Power of Babble

10 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I found this chapter extremely interesting. I too am a huge fan of Math Their Way, h…"

Sue Castellano replied Feb 1, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flashcards...Chapter 3. Playing with numbers, How children learn about Quantity

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I feel that part of our role as preschool teachers is to provide our students that c…"

Sue Castellano replied Jan 18, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"In the resource book we got at the convention, page 89, is an activity called "I'm A…"

Sue Castellano replied Mar 2, 2009 to Preschool Teachers - Convention Ideas

11 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Janet Steever

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service