Janet Steever's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I particularly agree with your final statement about commending children for effort…"

Janet Steever replied Mar 2, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"I agree with what everyone else has commented on. I particularly liked the section o…"

Janet Steever replied Feb 22, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"I really enjoyed this chapter. It mainly focused on the preschooler as an emergent r…"

Janet Steever replied Feb 20, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I love math and I really enjoyed this chapter. Like Jane, I taught Math Their Way in…"

Janet Steever replied Jan 27, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flashcards...Chapter 3. Playing with numbers, How children learn about Quantity

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"While reading the first two chapters, I actually found myself cheering and even reso…"

Janet Steever replied Jan 20, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"Just as a side note, I went to two great wksps in years past. Through these I learne…"

Janet Steever replied Oct 25, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"I will try to remember this idea. At this point, I have no extra time at all, but on…"

Janet Steever replied Oct 25, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"I wasn't going to reply to this, but was interested in the topic. Then today, during…"

Janet Steever replied Oct 21, 2009 to Boy Writers

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Patricia Carson

"I know on a personal level that this is true. My grandson went to kindergarten this…"

Janet Steever replied Jul 3, 2009 to Whatever It Takes - Early Childhood Education

5 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by educacionpopular5

"I do know that when I specifically tell the students why we are doing something and…"

Janet Steever replied Mar 15, 2009 to Setting the Objective - I Don't Get It!

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Lindsay Francese

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service