Tim Musgrave's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Join me... I'm on there a lot these days my address is eslteachertim.musgrave@google…"

Tim Musgrave replied Jun 1, 2010 to Google Wave for Dummies

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"I just tried signing up... but it's for teachers only in the US? Bit unfair isn't it?"

Tim Musgrave replied May 19, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Matthew, that seems like an awesome web project... but I'm deterred from joining bec…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 19, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"How did you find this out Derrick... nevermind, thanks for sharing. I'll be interest…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 19, 2010 to Google Wave sans Invitations!

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Thank you once again seeker... I'll get in touch should I have problems (which I'm h…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 18, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Hi, I thought I'd already posted this (maybe it got deleted - dunno) On http://www.e…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 17, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"I understand, thank you. I visited the sites you and Seeker recommended, they are e…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 8, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Hey, thanks seeker!"

Tim Musgrave replied May 8, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"With a private reply blip added below this will enable others to participate. I'm s…"

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Rangoo, are you saying you can't see the wave? It should be visible to anyone... I h…"

Tim Musgrave replied May 6, 2010 to Google Waves Projects of Teachers of Google Wave Members

29 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service