Marcos Wright Kuhns's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Vidya, Thanks for the follow up & details on this. I am currently swamped, putt…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Dec 1, 2009 to Re-open Quiz doesn't seem to be working.

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Alex Dugger

"Vidya, It sounds like your "Save As" solution works... but really that's an extra s…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Nov 5, 2009 to Re-open Quiz doesn't seem to be working.

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Alex Dugger

"Ok Vidya, here's my guess, correct me if I'm wrong. You're using sections in class r…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Nov 3, 2009 to Re-open Quiz doesn't seem to be working.

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Alex Dugger

"Vida, No worries, I don't consider you a troublemaker! It's extremely valuable to u…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Nov 3, 2009 to Re-open Quiz doesn't seem to be working.

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Alex Dugger

"Vidya, I was able to track down the cause of this bug & am glad to report that…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Oct 16, 2009 to Assessments: 1st Attempt & Final Scores

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Vidya A

"Vidya, Thanks for reporting this odd behavior. It seems to me that if there's only…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Oct 10, 2009 to Assessments: 1st Attempt & Final Scores

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Vidya A

"Just to bring closure to this discussion. We fixed this bug, which affected users wi…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Sep 13, 2009 to Calendar Display Issues in Portal Page, Haiku Version 4

3 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Vidya A

"Left my comments on YouTube. It's definitely moving in the right direction!"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied May 27, 2009 to We would love to hear your thoughts on our latest video.

3 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Falcon

"Wow, thanks for the quick response, Bruce! I want to propose a question 3.5 just to…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Dec 11, 2008 to Feature Question: What are needs for Polls?

10 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Bruce Nelson

"Good point Kathi. I've added a few notes to the document explaining which features w…"

Marcos Wright Kuhns replied Dec 2, 2008 to haiku LMS + Facebook Proposals

3 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Bruce Nelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service