Mark Carls's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to hear and good luck introducing Voicethread to your class.  I only looked qu…"

Mark Carls replied Oct 6, 2011 to Voicethread App

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Melissa Wert

"Thanks for the links in here and ideas. We are offering the paid version to all of o…"

Mark Carls replied Nov 9, 2010 to Is it worth the 60 dollars

7 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Janice Conger

"Yes, that's what you get for VT Educator. If you do go over 50, then I guess you wou…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 23, 2010 to Elementary Voicethread "Show Off Your School" Project

9 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Susan Nichols

"No need to pay. You may see the paid plan, but if I remember right the one on the le…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 22, 2010 to Elementary Voicethread "Show Off Your School" Project

9 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Susan Nichols

"Is there a link to view the doodle thing you're talking about? I do understand the o…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 20, 2010 to Inking problem??

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Mark Carls

"Yes, and we did get our first put up by 2nd grade class in New Zealand: http://eleme…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 18, 2010 to Elementary Voicethread "Show Off Your School" Project

9 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Susan Nichols

"Derek, I've never had that problem before and I think confused on the 'inking'. Is t…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 18, 2010 to Inking problem??

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Mark Carls

"I also saw Global Education project posted to help connect classrooms: http://flatcl…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 16, 2010 to Elementary Voicethread "Show Off Your School" Project

9 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Susan Nichols

"Good luck with VT and this Ning group. I like the webpage and see you do Vocab Lists…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 9, 2010 to Welcome- Introduce Yourself

86 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dr. Ludmila Smirnova

"William, I hope your able to build a solid PLN in here as well. Twitter takes quite…"

Mark Carls replied Aug 9, 2010 to Welcome- Introduce Yourself

86 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dr. Ludmila Smirnova

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service