Thirty two years in education, from teaching second grade through HS, special reading teacher, program coordinator to teacher education (Director of Graduate School of Education to a failed retirement where I wrote the eCOVE Classroom Observation Software. eCOVE is a set of tools for collecting objective data during an observation and has use throughout the education field. I do not intent to 'pitch' the software, but to join in the thoughtful discussions.
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Classroom 2.0 to add comments!
I would like the opportunity to create an iPhone Application for your product. Over 1 Billion applications have been downloaded. An iPhone Application will:
- Create direct customer awareness to your product as pull through from the Apple Promotions
- Direct word of mouth marketing as your product is discussed "person to person"
- Provide a mobile means for contact between you and your customers
- Provides students with direct access to your classroom software
- Provides a competitive edge
Can we discuss this
Our Apple Web Offerings
Here is a sample application we provide for student development
You've created an impressive, and extensively useful product in eCove: Classroom Observation Tool. Thinking it's not considered a "plug" (shameless or otherwise) is I'm raving about this amazing software that looks to be any administrator's dream.