I'm just stepping into a teacher-librarian (or "cyberarian") and media/tech coordinator position. I also teach an online course in our district called "Peace and Youth Culture 12."
I'm interested in:
1. AUP that reflects progressive 21st century media literacy skills
2. Staff training and development in web2.0 technology
3. Re-envisioning our Library & Media Centre to be student-friendly, interactive, and progressive.
4. Having a conversation with anyone who uses a Linux platform in their jurisdiction (we use PC/Windows, but...)
5. Integrating cell phones into curriculum
6. Teaching online
7. Informal learning and PLE (personal learning environments)
8. E-portfolios and project-based learning