Host school: Mete Has Ilkogretim Okulu
Date: 03-08th May 2010
Place: Sanliurfa ( Turkey).
- presentation by each participating organisation of the Power Point realisation about the first religious building.
- reading of the completed detective short story.
- pupils artwork: puppets in their own traditional clothes and country's flag. Each country's pupil make their own traditional costumes.
- presentation of the results of the quizzes by each partner and award of the title 'Best Europe-lover partner' for the school which gets the best results to the quiz
- evaluation of the activities carried out so far.
Visiting the Balikli Lake.
Visiting the Halil ür Rahman Mosque, Rizvaniye Mosque.
Visiting the Aynzeliha Lake.
Visiting the Sanliurfa Castle, Mevlid-i Halil Mosque, Hasan Pasa Mosque.
Visiting the famous Hasimiye Bazaars, Huseniye Bakircilar Bazaars, Kazaz Bazaar, Gumruk Inn.
Visiting the Ulu Mosque.
Visiting the Reji Church through the historical streets.
Visiting the Şanlıurfa Museum.
Going to Dam.
Tour to Harran: Hayat El-Harrani Turbe and Mosque, Surlar (City Walls), Harran Castle, Harran Hill, Harran University (The first university of the world), Sin Mabedi, Harran Ulu Mosque (Heaven Mosque), Historical Harran Houses, Coban Inns, Bazda Inns, Han el- ba’ rur Kervansarayi, Suayip Antic City, Sogmatar (Rainy Zone).
Sira Gecesi (Live Cultural Music and food, cig kofte).
Sıra Nights(Folk music and dances).