Now that the New Year’s Day hangovers are a thing of the past, it’s time to trade in the warm sofa for cold, hard desks as the spring semester approaches. As technology is developing so fast last year, Web 2.0, E-Learning, Mobile Learning and collaborative learning are changing the way we live, learn and teach. As a teacher in 21st century, how do you take the new technology to your classroom becomes a popular problem, especially for the non-technical teachers.
Exam 2.0 makes online examination and gets students’ results automatically. It is what most teachers expect for: the efficient solution to host exams anywhere and anytime. Transferring traditional exams to online exams will help teachers or trainers a lot, from making interactive quizzes and tests with multimedia enhancement to tracking test results with insightful reports.
With Exam 2.0, teachers could:
- No need to wait a long time at the end of the queue to print the examination paper;
- No need to take a lot of time to review the examination, the Quiz Management System could review the answers and export the report automatically;
- Easy to reuse the quizzes from the quiz database;
- Easy to add some audio and media files for the examination;
- Easy to track the details of the takers on the quiz.
How to implement Exam 2.0 in teaching? Nowadays there are many Exam 2.0 tools to make the online examination. The following are some must have features of Exam 2.0 tools.
The features of Exam 2.0 Tools must have:
1. Support many question types
: Many online exam creation tools provide true/false, multiple choice, fill in blank, click map (perfect for geography examination), and so on.
2. Randomization of the questions and answers
: So students could get different sequence number of the questions and answers.
3. Import the audio file or record narration for the examination
: Perfect for the language training and scenario-based learning.
4. Import media file to the exam
: Teachers can easy to add videos to the examination. It is an easy way to catch students’ eyes in minutes.
5. Deploy the examination virtually anywhere
: Now many teachers have their own blogs on Ning or Google blogger, they could easy to upload the exam to their blogs. Even more, many of the exam creation tools support SCORM. So teachers can upload the exam to Moodle, Blackboard for students to take.
6. Provide the result tracking system to collect the results automatically
: With this function teacher do not need to review the examination papers one by one. The examination results report would be created automatically after the students finish the examination.
An Exam 2.0 tool – QuizCreator
- which is widely used in schools and institutions, is a great exam tool providing Free Quiz Management System to track quiz results online. It includes all of the features which Exam 2.0 Tools must have above. Learn more about it from: http://www.online-quiz-creator.com