This blog post comes to via Miguel Guhlin
. He composed a post regarding the use of mobile devices by administrators
is a worthy read and sets out a series of five straightforward guidelines for administrators and educators when utilising mobile devices within education. The five lessons are:
1. If it wasn't the idea of someone at the top, chances are it won't fly.
2. Consider all support issues to an implementation.
3. Find out what choices your district will make in regard to the tool and support issues.
4. Choose the right product for your environment, not just the best all-around product.
5. Choose the right handheld.
Cross post from Weaving Technology