December 21st, 2008
First blog entry.
Belief statements “up front”:
1. I think learning is the greatest adventure on the planet! Should be some tv reality shows that explore it and celebrate it.
2. I have tremendous respect for teachers and teaching. I don’t know any group that works harder for more people. ANY comment I may make that sounds contradictory to that is a result of frustration with an old system of “school” that gets in the way of great people being able to do great things.
3. I am committed to the transition from “The Age of Schooling” to “The Age of Learning”.
4. The tools are in place to make the transition possible.
5. We all share a responsibility for freeing the future through this change.