¡Bienvenidos a todos!
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES
- Further develop communicative competence within the cultural context of the various regions of the Spanish-speaking world;
- Foster critical thinking skills, such as problem-identification and solving, decision-making, anticipation and planning, client understanding, and negotiation techniques;
- Expand their functional vocabulary, in particular, the language of the Hispanic professional world;
- Promote a better understanding of the Hispanic business culture;
- Reflect on what we have learned from the Hispanic community;
- Develop professional writing skills (business letters, memos, emails, résumés, and other business forms).
Full Syllabus available on Blackboard.