In this brand new series on using Web 2.0 Tools and Social Networks, Nellie Deutsch
would introduce Wiki and WikiEducator.
Wiki: A wiki is a page or collection of Web pages designed to enable anyone who accesses it to contribute or modify content, using a simplified markup language.
The WikiEducator is an evolving community intended for the collaborative:
* planning of education projects linked with the development of free content;
* development of free content on Wikieducator for e-learning;
* work on building open education resources (OERs) on how to create OERs.
* networking on funding proposals developed as free content.
would be most useful for:
* People who want to explore Web 2.0 from academic or research perspective
* People who want to build their own teacher brand
* People who are looking to start their own education based group or website
your self for free now and join
Nellie as she will discuss this topic further on WiZiQ
The live session is on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 at 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM (GMT+02:00) Jerusalem.
The recording of the session also available for later viewing.