The 21st Century Information Fluency Project is offering a new self-paced online class devoted to Website Evaluation using investigative search methods.
This is the first time we've offered a self-paced course designed to meet your on demand learning needs. In this course you work at your own pace in a media rich interactive environment hosted at our Moodle based online learning site.
This self-paced class challenges you to evaluate websites using an extensive toolkit of investigative methods. Each interactive tutorial includes a mastery test to help you lock in valuable skills.
* Start with a performance based pre-test.
* Progress at your own pace learning using 9 different interactive multimedia tutorials.
* Check your understanding with skills specific mastery tests.
* Conclude with a performance based post test.
* Earn a certificate for 8 CDPUs.
* 8 hours of instruction